JSynoptic V2.7.0 has been released!!
Here is a summary of last main changes since last website delivery
- Search a help page from key words - The help content can now be filtered by entering key words. Simply go the search panel and find what you want! Create shapes and connectors from the shape tool bar
- Create shapes and connectors from the shape tool bar - Some kinds of shapes can be created using the shape creator mode. When a shape creator button is selected in the shape tools bar, it is possible to create shapes by defining their upper left and lower right corners.
- Draw right-angled and straight connectors
- Create highlighted circuits - Create your own gated components, link components with signal connectors, emit color signals...
JSynoptic V2.4.1 has been released!!
Here is a summary of last main changes since last website delivery (V2.0)
- April, 8th 2008 - It is possible to duplicate mappers.
- April, 8th 2008 - [Plot] Autoscale on Y axis is based on current X axis range. For instance, when user has set a floating axe on X axis and an autoscale on Y axis, this Y-axis autosale is based on the floating range value.
- April, 8th 2008 - [Plot] Standard deviation is displayed on Curve statistics.
- February, 18th 2008 - It is possible to archive some synoptic into a zip file.All file dependancies can be included into the created archive.
- February, 18th 2008 - Sheets are now created using templates paterns.
- February, 18th 2008 - [Plot] It is possible to adjust X ranges related to a plot selection.
- February, 18th 2008 - [Plot] It is possible to compute X/Y delta between 2 points in a plot .
- November, 8th 2007 - [Shape] A bug related to shape resizing in fixed ratio mode has been fixed.
- November, 8th 2007 - [Data] It is possible to delete collection from pool.
- November, 8th 2007 - [Data] It is possible display directories when a file filter has been selected in filechooser dialog box.
- November, 8th 2007 - [Text Shape] New size mode: specify a number of caracters.
- September, 1st 2007 - Improved Properties Dialog Box GUI.
- June, 25th 2007 - Some additional operations have been added on popup menu: change text bydy, font type, delete a curve...
- June, 25th 2007 - It is possible to refresh sheets. All buffer are cleaned and all shapes properties are re-applied.
- June, 25th 2007 - It is possible to distribute shapes horizontally or vertically.
- June, 25th 2007 - It is possible to display string label on plot vertical axis.
- April, 26th 2007 - Compute whether or not a data source is monotone
- April, 26th 2007 - Zoom and plot range translations have been improved
- April, 26th 2007 - Data can be synchronized (0-order, 1-order) and asyncrhonized